About Us

My photo
We enjoy to travel, to explore new & interesting places together. While traveling, Pam enjoys to practice her photography skills while Brian reviews the history. We also both enjoy learning about our family histories (and related travel when possible). And most of all we enjoy time with each other, friends and family.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Although this day trip was in the middle of my visit with Allison's family, I will enter it as a separate post because it really did seem like another place and another time.  We arranged for a friend to meet the school bus and drove about 2 hours north to Lancaster, Pennsylvania.  We had mapped out a driving tour through the picturesque countryside that is known for its covered bridges and is home to many Amish and Mennonite people.  Allison assumed Brian's roles of chauffeur and map reader so I could take the pictures.

 
 
 

 
 
 

 





1 comment:

  1. I grew up similar to this in that we didn't have running water and we used horses and wagons and seemed like we did everything the hard way so my desire to go visit here is not high on the list:) I am glad you guys got to go though and experience that. I always feel like I am stepping back in time when I visit my parents in MT. I am thankful for the luxuries that I have.

    ReplyDelete